This is my second Liebster Award all thanks to Kumar Shresth ( YOU ARE REALLY DOING A WONDERFUL JOB 🙂 ). I would like to suggest you all his blog THE DEEP BLOGGER for amazing posts.
What’s Liebster Award? :
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere.
Rules For Accepting It:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about his blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 or 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
1. What’s the most inspiring thing which makes you to blog?
I blog just to share my views. Nothing Inspired me to do so. 🙂
2. What Is the worst book you have ever read in your life?
First of all I read random books. Secondly, in my opinion writing is a very laborious and creative process. I really respect all the writers Famous or Not so Famous, because writing and creating a story and also adding emotions to it is never an easy process.
But because you asked I think ” THE AGE OF MIRACLES ” is a book that doesn’t match my taste . I never completed it.
3. What is your most favorite genre of song, you love to hear?
It entirely depends on my mood. But mostly i like Indian pop music.
4. Which is your most favourite blog site, you always love to read?
Each and Every blog I follow. 🙂
5.What are your opinions about the blogosphere?
It’s a very good platform to share your views and learn new thing.
6. What was the most beautiful part in your life while blogging?
Since I am new in this blogging world, still waiting for it to happen 🙂
7. What changes do you want to make in people through your blog?
I want people to connect emotionally with my blog. And also to see world in an ANTI-MATERIALISTIC way.
8. Which movie are you most afraid of?
I hate movies with open ends. Because my mind keeps on thinking “what else could have happened” (hahaha!!!!).
9. Who is your most loved person?
FAMILY ( as a whole )
10. Which Celebrity do you like the most? (Sports, Movies, Politics etc.)
” Deepika Padukone “. Other than being beautiful, she is a strong woman and a flawless actor.
My Questions For The Nominees ;
1. What do you do except writing?
2. If you get a chance how would you spend your last day?
3. Place you would like visit?
4. One thing you could change in your life?
5. Your first Novel.
6. Funniest incident happened in your life.
7. Your views on Feminism.
8. All time favorite Food.
9. What would you prefer, yoga or workout or nothing?
10. Funniest nick name you gave to your Teacher and why?